These are adorable little bites the curb your kids after school hunger pangs. The fact they look like wheels are a bonus!
Prep time 10 mins | Serves 4
2 lbs black forest ham, cubed (ask for a thick piece at the deli counter instead of thin slices, then cut into cubes)
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
Salt & pepper
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1 large celery stalk, finely chopped
2 green onions, finely chopped
4 large whole wheat tortillas
- Using a food processor, pulse the ham, mayo, mustard, salt & pepper until finely ground but not pureed.
- Stir in the chopped celery and onion until well blended.
- Working with one tortilla at a time, spread an even layer of ham over the surface of the tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla as tightly as possible without squeezing out the filling.
- Using a bread knife, carefully slice each tortilla into five parts.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate, tightly sealed for up to 2 days.